Gems of Hope Inc. is a non-profit organization.
We accept individual, corporate and memorial donations.
Please know that the donation you send is truly making a difference in the lives of the cancer patients.
Cancer Really Sucks is a website designed for teenagers by teenagers who have loved ones facing cancer. We hope to help you deal with your questions and emotions through the healthy …
In 2020 Gems of Hope awarded 15 – $1500.00 scholarships to Corridor high school seniors.
Buy a Cancer Really Sucks t-shirt today! One Mission is an awesome, e-commerce based fundraising platform that helps groups and individuals raise the money they need to change the world.
Gems of Hope volunteers help provide over 750 “gifts of hope” each month to cancer patients in the Corridor!
Volunteering for Gems can help you:
- Feel good about supporting cancer patients with a message of hope
- Learn something
- Help fulfill a civic responsibility
- Make our community better
- Connect and network with others in the community
- Fulfill volunteer hours required for school or other groups
- Gain professional experience
- Bring you together with others and give you a sense of belonging
- Cope with a cancer diagnosis in your family