Join us at the Gems Golf Classic June 9, 2018 at Wildcat Golf Course in Shellsburg, Iowa. Learn more at https://gemsofhope.com/event/gems-hope-golf-classic/. You can register on-line through the Gems store, which can be found at www.shop.gemsofhope.com.
Cancer Really Sucks is a website designed for teenagers by teenagers who have loved ones facing cancer. We hope to help you deal with your questions and emotions through the healthy …
In 2018 Gems of Hope will award up to 10 – $1000.00 scholarships to Corridor high school seniors.
Gems of Hope volunteers help provide over 750 “gifts of hope” each month to cancer patients in the Corridor!
Volunteering for Gems can help you:
- Feel good about supporting cancer patients with a message of hope
- Learn something
- Help fulfill a civic responsibility
- Make our community better
- Connect and network with others in the community
- Fulfill volunteer hours required for school or other groups
- Gain professional experience
- Bring you together with others and give you a sense of belonging
- Cope with a cancer diagnosis in your family